Special Events Management
Serving the greater Chicago area and beyond
Lillian Group Marketing will recommend which business and industry events to attend in person or virtually. We handle all details for you from exhibit booth selection to booth graphics and supplemental materials that attract attention and ensure results.
Besides your trade show efforts, we will work with you on numerous special events that typically foster business engagement and goodwill. These include sporting events, dinner meetings, lunch-and-learns, table-top exhibit programs, targeted seminars, conference sponsorships or other customer-facing opportunities.
We can also assist you with these business activities:
- Editorial Briefings, Press Conferences & Media Events: cost-effective methods of introducing new products and services while building name recognition with the trade media.
- Pre-Show Mailings: places you on your target audience’s conference agenda. Pre-registered event attendees specifically want to learn about new products and services, so they are eager to receive your pre-show invitations.
- Pre-Show Publicity: inform business publications about your attendance, especially if you are launching new or updated product lines or services.
- Program Listings & Advertisements: reinforces your position as an industry supporter and vendor worth visiting.
- Sales Collateral: the take-away materials that help establish your company as a legitimate, potential supplier.
- Supplementary Events: these targeted opportunities often provide the ability to be seen as an industry expert or provide face-to-face meetings that would otherwise not have occurred.